Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
1 - So glad Roxie stayed awake last night so I could at least pull off half the Halloween costume I'd been planning for her and Mr. Mister. Mr. Mister decided to skip his afternoon nap, crash out in the car on the way home from grandmas and then cry for 45 minutes, drink a bottle and go to bed at 5:40 p.m. The kid missed Halloween! Hoping to take some make-up photos tonight. Every ET needs thier Elliott!



2 - I finally compiled and organized all the photos of Luke from pregnancy to the one year mark. Just 5,780 photos, OMG. I need to go to photo rehab.


I've gotten to re-look at some real cute photos of the little guy. Here's one from last Halloween. 




3 - I got to wear my leather Goodwill vegan leather skirt to work for Halloween with my every-year-skull-scarf. Loved it!


4 -  I had a decent run on Tuesday evening. I thought I was FloJo, but not so much. It at least felt good. And hey, at least I did it.  



5 - It's Friday! Enough said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment