Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Detoxing

I thought it would be a good idea to start that Dr. Oz two week detox diet over the weekend. Being home all day yesterday was haaard. I wanted to eat everything in the pantry.  But I stayed strong and am excited to see my results.

I looked at Holly's before and after photos a few times for some motivation to stick with it. Well that and I spent a shit load at the grocery store on all this detox food. Speaking of, she made it easy with a grocery list that can be found here. I saved the images on my phone to make shopping super easy.

Way more veggies than I normally buy, sad, but true. 

So far, I'm already not a fan of the morning protein shake. I thought I would be because of all the fruit, but either the protein powder or the ground flaxseeds makes it not enjoyable for me.

I also got chocolate flavored protein powder so I'm thinking that may have been a bad decision and wish I got vanilla. They were out tough and I'm not paying another $20 for that stuff.

I weighed in before I started and was at 159. I'm hoping to get into the low 150s with this and break the 157 mark. 157 is the lowest I've gotten so far and it would feel amazing to get below that. And that, that is what is keeping me motivate.





No comments:

Post a Comment