Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Alright already, a Wednesday Weigh-in

I said I was going to get back on the wagon and talk about weight loss and fitness.

So to kick things off, Wednesday weigh-in <<< drumroll please >>> 157.6.

I've been low-carbing it since Monday and want to eat ALL the carbs right now, but seeing that number on the scale made it somewhat worth it and brought some motivation back.

My goal number for this cruise is 142. I have no idea why, but it's the number I picked and seems doable. I mean, really, that's less than 16 lbs in 16+ weeks.

But my real goal, is to tone this flabby ass body up. I'd even be happy with a firm and solid 150. I'm not 100% sure what my workout plan is right now. I'd love to be a member of the 5 a.m. club and hit the gym, but, well, I like to sleep.

For now, I'm going to be doing some at home workouts that I'll make up and try to remember some circuits from my gym bootcamp days. Man, those were the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment