Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back at it

How in the world does the work week come so fast? I mean, it was JUST Friday.

Productive weekend of doing nothing. We finally had a gorgeous day Sunday and I took Mr. Mister for a walk with the pup. I must have been crazy, those two, by myself, yikes.

Wanna race?
I did some household cleaning, thought about going grocery shopping, but didn't. I've been considering doing the Dr. Oz's Two Week Rapid Weight Loss Challenge that Holly did. She had GREAT results.

But I haven't brought myself to going and buying groceries to prep for it. She even made it easy with a grocery list and I still haven't managed. I'm a little underwhelmed with the vegetable list. Truth be told, I'm not much of a veggie lover.

But, 10 lbs, in 2 weeks?! The yo-yo fad dieter in me is all over that. I'm curious to see how Holly does keeping it off. We are soul sisters in the loosing and gaining the same damn 10 lbs game of life.

BUT here's where the extra dose of motivation comes in, girls cruise in May! I know, can you believe it? My college BFF has planned a trip for 3 of us. I'm so freaking excited. Just a short 3-dayer for Memorial Day weekend to the Bahamas.

That's our ship, I'll be at the pool or bar if you need me!

We're going on Princess Cruises, anyone gone on them before? I'm excited to see what it's like and enjoy some fun in the sun! Feel free to pass along any tips, I love a good insider scoop :)


No comments:

Post a Comment