Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reentry

Reentry to the real world is a B. Especially when you had the most amazing vacation you've ever been on and probably ever will go on in your entire life.

Tuesday morning was not fun, but the past 8 days before then were an absolute blast. They will forever be some of my favorite memories.

Alaska was the most amazing place. Ever. My aunt calls it God's art gallery and that is the most perfect way to describe it.

We (aunt, uncle, mom, brothers + families and family friends) took a 7 night Disney Alaska cruise. Rough life I live, I know. Lots of people helped make this trip financially possible, and I'm forever grateful for that. It truly was a once in a lifetime opportunity for us.

Group shot! TIP- drop off a photo mat at guest
services and ask all the characters to sign it.  
We went in and out of Vancouver, also a pretty amazing city. Flights were long, but Mr. Mister did really well. He was a trooper especially when it came to crazy time zone changes and sleeping in the dreaded pack-n-play for a week.

Here are a few photo highlights from the trip. None of these do it justice, in person it is breathtaking. Absolutely amazing.






I have to say the Disney cruise experience and service was top notch and if you're wanting to cruise with kids, the only way to go. My older nieces and nephews had a blast and there was still plenty to do for us older kids too.

I'll blog more about the trip and all the fun later in the week. Cell service was basically nonexistent even when in port so I've got 1,863,985,698,369 emails, FB & IG posts and blogs to catch up on. Not really, but it sure feels like it.


-A-





No comments:

Post a Comment