Thursday, July 18, 2013

Linkup!

button

LinkUp time again with Jake and Holly. I have to say these finish the sentence linkups are quite fun...
  • If I had one extra hour in the day, I'd sleep so hard. I miss sleep. So much. 
  • I wish my name was Megan. We moved to a new city when I was going into 5th grade and I almost told my new teachers that I preferred to go by Megan on the first day of school when they take roll and ask if you go by a nickname or anything. 
  • I think anything chevron is something I want. I'm starting to loose interest, but still fight the urge to buy anything and everything that comes in chevron. And, if it comes in multiple colors, I want them all. 
  • My last nightmare was just the other night. I dreamed I was being stung by bees. Lots and lots of bees. 
  • Sometimes I want to fall asleep at my desk. Nap time should be the adult version of recess. 
  • My last meal on earth would be at a frozen yogurt self service place. You know, the  place with 10+ flavors and a topping bar that you get to pile on yourself? Yeah, I'm all over that.
  • I would much rather be on vacation than at work.  
  • Mayonnaise is ok. I grew up on miracle whip and the first time I had mayonnaise at a friend's house I thought their miracle whip had gone bad and told them I suddenly wasn't hungry. 
  • 10 years ago I didn't think I'd still be wondering what I wanted to be when I grew up. 
  • Selfishly I want to be a socialite and do nothing but workout with personal trainer Tracy Anderson and go shopping. 
  • My favorite show on TV right now is Real Housewife's of every single city. Miami is coming back on, get excited for those hot tempered ladies!
  • And, George Zimmerman is a d-bag. What the f?


No comments:

Post a Comment