Thursday, July 4, 2013

Holiday weigh-in

First, happy Independence Day 'merica! 

Hope you all are able to enjoy the day with loved ones and fun festivities. 

We are celebrating with a car show and steaks.  Nothing says 'merica like muscle cars and slabs of meat. 

Speaking of meat, I've been low carbing it in preparation or out next vacation coming up. We are leaving Sunday for and Alaskan cruise. Crazy, I know! This is with my side of the family and should be 8 glorious days of family time and fun with beautiful sceneries. 

This is the first cruise I've been on and all people can tell me about is the amount of food you can consume at any time of day or night. 

Ugh. Willpower will be tested to the max. So I'm trying to start this journey out the best I can and this morning was super excited to see 159! I hope to have another pound or two off before we leave. 

I've also been pretty good with my running this week. I knocked out 3 miles last night like a boss. I WILL be packing (and using) workout gear for the trip. I mean really I HAVE to, half is coming up! 

Have fun today and make wise food/drink decisions, you'll just regret it tomorrow if you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment