Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Have you seen my motivation?

I've totally lost it and I'm not sure how to get it back. I haven't run since Friday night and have not done so well with my food intake. And I kind of don't care. Ekk!

I'm close to registering for the half in December, its only 11 weeks away now. Even knowing that isn't a kick in the ass to get off my ass and run.

It is officially fall (can you believe it's October today?!!?!) and I LOVE all the new fall fashions that are out. Leather trimmed anything is calling my name. And oh the boots! So here's my new plan. No shopping - none at all - no shoes, no clothes, no JEWELRY no matter how cheap it is until I loose the next 10 lbs. So this should also help me with my budgeting woes. So I'm kind of on a food diet and shopping diet all together.

I weighed myself this morning and I was at 161.4 to my surprise. I thought I'd be closer to 164. So there you have it, no shopping until I'm 151.4 (or less).

What tricks do you use to get yourself motivated again?

Hope you all are having a great week so far and aren't caught up in the government shutdown. My mom is, I just hope she doesn't have to go without pay too long. Scary stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment