Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2

So it's day 2 of my shopping diet. OMG. This is hard. It's the same as a real diet, you want it even more now that you're telling yourself you can't have it.

But I must say, it is totally working. We had a spread of oatmeal cookies and pumpkin muffins (both my favs) in the break room at work yesterday and I haven't touched a single one. Not a singe one.

I was 161 this morning on the scale.  Yay for a loss. 150s you are so close!

As far as the shopping diet, thank gawd for Pinterest. I have been pinning everything I want to buy. My little way of saving it for later and not letting it go forever. This is what I've added in less than 24 hours. And never would I have bought all this stuff, but it's like now that I can't, I want to. so. bad.


I didn't run last night, it was near impossible with Mr. Mister's schedule and being a work night for the hubs. Firefighters have a pretty good scheduling gig, but I'm starting to dislike those 24-hour shifts more and more.

It has warmed up here so running during the day at lunch time is not really feasible. However, I lugged my gear into work today hoping I could swing it. It really is the only way I'm going to be able to gear up for the half in December.

Hope you all are having a great week, we're half way to the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment