Monday, March 24, 2014

Here we go...

Where to even start? I took a break and didn't even tell you, sorry. I needed it.

So, the business is going well. I'm having a ton of fun with it and have some big things coming up. I'm doing a deal with LivingSocial later this month and am excited to see how that goes. Well I think I'm doing one. I got the contract today and a few things didn't sit well with me. SO I'm going to do some research before I go signing anything.

I've been selling quite a bit, but also keep BUYING more. I mean, I need new inventory! And I've been buying in larger quantities now that I'm selling out of things faster.

I am also back on the weightloss wagon as of the morning when I stepped on the scale and saw 164.2 starring me in the face. I went off the rails this weekend. I ate and ate and ate and washed it all down with leftover birthday cake.

I've got NINE weeks until we go on Cruisecation 2014. I want to loose 20 lbs. making it a 2-3 lb loss a week. That's doable AND healthy.

I toyed around with signing up for Weight Watchers but can't bring myself to pay the monthly fee. So, I'm falling back on a diet I did years ago and had much success. Success in loosing weight, success in staying on it and success in eating healthy. It's called Lean for Life and I really like it. Its a great mix of just eating healthy and also making sure you eat often to get/keep your metabolism going.

I'm on day one. Day one - three are protein days. I find comfort in this. I know that works for me and will get some of my recent binge eating weight gain back off so I'll feel comfortable in my work pants again.

So here we go, again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment