Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I have to do a Weigh-in Wednesday, duh. I might get kicked out of the mommy blogger club if I didn't.

As a matter of fact, I've decided I am only weighing myself on Wednesdays. I have an all too unhealthy relationship with the scale, I weigh EVERY SINGLE MORNING. So I'm stopping that. No more. Done.

I'm only 2 days in on the healthy low-carb diet and drum roll please....

2.8 pounds down!!!


Looks like I need to clean the window on the scale, dust much? Gross. But my toes look good, holler. Thank goodness I got that pedicure this weekend. First one in 6 months.

And I did not run yesterday, mother nature sabotaged it. Here's a pic of the terrential downpour I drove home in yesterday.


In other news, baby boy slept through the night without waking up to eat for the first time EVER. It was amazing. 12 blissful hours of sleep. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment